Saturday, December 11, 2010

Movie Nite cum farewell


I recieved so many well wishes and congratulations in the short time I posted my promotion.
Thank you for your support.
I also recieved many queries as to when, where so is the movie place.
So this is the the movie I want to watch at this time. We can eat before the movie or after. Please buy your own tickets especially if in a big group so that can pau the cineplex if need be . I can meet you for dinner before the movie and eat round two for those who tak jadi eat after the movie also.
I am sure many of you - have heard me speak at assembly several times about movies - I think this year I spoke about Karate Kid one year about Wong Fei Hoong etc. I remember when Lye Ken and Vani and gang left Seksyen 5, we watched the movie Benjamin Buttons together.
My family and friends have this habit of going to the cinema in big groups especially if it on the eve of Chinese New Year - we started small and one year increased to 47 people one year. The next year we increased to 68 people and after that i lost count because the group grew so big that i think we went into two separate cineplexus but at the same location .
Yes I am a semangat movie kaki and I want to share this fun part of being a movie kaki with you and also to makan and to lepak with you fellas.
So see you there. Somebody please suggest the best shop to makan in Wangsa Walk?
Love
Puan Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment